Pillar 1: Does the company management have personal experience building their own networking organization? Have they done it with Integrity?
- Search Google for the owners of the company.
- Do the owners have Integrity? Add the word ‘Scam’ to your search.
- Do the owners have a Corporate background or an in-the-field network Marketing background?
- Read your “Policies & Procedures” and “Terms & Conditions”; both are part of your Legal Contract.
- Look for the word “Ongoing”.
- Look for policies that strike you as “Unreasonable”. Like “Termination, with or without cause”.
- Ask yourself “Does this contract protect me or the company?” “Is it clear which way it leans?”
- Does the company charge you a big fee for each paycheque they send you?
Rules of Thumb:
- If it’s a “Cash Only” business…It’s a Scam!
- If you can buy a position at the top…It’s a Scam!
- If you are offered a “Special Deal”…the playing field isn’t level for all.
- If the products are sold on eBay at a greatly reduced price…Buy there instead.
- If a company is publicly traded, Financial Decisions Will be made in Favour of the Stockholders at the Expense of the Distributors.
Did you find that helpful?
Let us know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your teammates.
More Resources For You:
🏛 5 Pillars to Success – Pillar #3: Does the company have a Remarkable product at a reasonable price?
🏛 5 Pillars to Success – Pillar #5: Does your Mentor offer a System for Success that will work for YOU?