Pillar 2: Has the company passed the “early failure” Time Line? Are the company’s Products timed with the beginning of a massive trend of consumer demand?
- Beware of “ground floor opportunities” and start-up companies.
- There should be no rush to get in on the “ground floor”.
- 99% of companies don’t last two years.
- If the company is good today, it will be great tomorrow.
- Most people don’t make money in the first two years while the company is dealing with start-up issues.
- Profit comes AFTER two years. Join then.
- Avoid companies which have passed beyond their “momentum phase” and have become household names. (The realistic potential for big growth in gone)
- Do not join a company with a product that has no profit margin! (i.e – a long distance service or a vinyl record company)
Did you find that helpful?
Let us know what you think in the comments below. And, feel free to share this with your teammates.
More Resources For You:
🏛 5 Pillars to Success – Pillar #3: Does the company have a Remarkable product at a reasonable price?
🏛 5 Pillars to Success – Pillar #5: Does your Mentor offer a System for Success that will work for YOU?