Pillar 2: Has the company passed the “early failure” Time Line? Are the company’s Products timed with the beginning of a massive trend of consumer demand?
- Beware of “ground floor opportunities” and start-up companies.
- There should be no rush to get in on the “ground floor”.
- 99% of companies don’t last two years.
- If the company is good today, it will be great tomorrow.
- Most people don’t make money in the first two years while the company is dealing with start-up issues.
- Profit comes AFTER two years. Join then.
- Avoid companies which have passed beyond their “momentum phase” and have become household names. (The realistic potential for big growth in gone)
- Do not join a company with a product that has no profit margin! (i.e – a long distance service or a vinyl record company)
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favourite tip or your biggest takeaway. We can’t wait to see your comments!
Discover your own breakthrough network marketing lead generation system you can use to boom ANY MLM business!