Lesson 8 – Things to Keep In Mind.
Take a deep breath. I know this is a lot to take in. Don’t worry, you can download a handy checklist that you can follow along. It’s located in the “Download” section to the right of this lesson!
So far, you have seen how Instagram is perfect for almost every type of business to begin sharing and building relationships with their customers. It’s easy to use the mobile app you can use anywhere you are.
To get the most out of your Instagram account, these tips need to be kept in mind:
- Instagram’s photo tools help you resize images and add filters to make your images look inviting.
- Your posts should be related to your business or brand when possible. However, occasionally you can include images, which are related to your niche as well as an additional common interest. For example, if you have a catering business and one of your employees was caught in a funny photo while working, share it with a caption that highlights one of your company mottos such as, “The ability to see the humour in situations is a big part of celebrating even the smallest, unexpected events.”
- Giveaways and promotions are a great way to drive more people to your profile and get followers.
- Keep in touch with your followers. Reply to users’ comments when they comment on your photos.
- Embed your Instagram posts on your website. This can be done with the desktop Web version of Instagram’s embed code.
- Be sure to share your Instagram posts on Facebook and other social networking platforms. Posting your content on several platforms is a great way to build all your individual social media presence.
So far, you’ve learned how to set up your Instagram for a business account. You’ve also discovered how to take photos and videos that people will want to share. The next step is to decide how you want to incorporate these strategies in Instagram. Then start practising the techniques to fine-tune your skills while interacting with your followers.
Feel free to share this with anyone who might enjoy it and also comment below on your favourite tip or your biggest takeaway. We can’t wait to see your comments!